Job Functions / Responsibilities
Construction Document Production – Works with architects and project managers to complete detailed construction documents that align with design intent and implement the assigned scope of work.
Multiple Assignments- Manages and organizes multiple assignments to help the team complete architectural projects. Completes architectural sheets with attention to detail and the thoroughness necessary to make sure that marks or changes are carried through the set.
- EDUCATION: Associates Degree or Technical Certification in CAD-related discipline.
- EXPERIENCE: 1-2 years. Prefer experience in a team focused environment that concentrates on developing the best product for the client.
- TECHNICAL SKILLS: Proficient in AutoCAD; Revit preferred.
Personal Characteristics / Proficiencies
- Team Player – Skilled at working with others as a contributor and developing the best results for the client.
- Sense of Urgency– Responsive and fast paced in style with tenacity and consistency in meeting deadlines and commitments.
- Problem Solver– Demonstrated skill in analyzing problems, determining alternatives and working on solutions.
- Communication Skills– Effective oral and written communication skills. Displays professionalism with individuals in varied roles: internal team members, consultants, GCs, clients, and others.
- Multitasker– Highly organized, with the ability to simultaneously manage and participate in multiple functions/activities.
- Quality– Focused on getting the details right and providing the best results for the client.
- Work Ethic– Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done and to “stretch” to complete projects on time and within budget.
Renaissance Architecture provides a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Renaissance Architecture, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.