At Renaissance Architecture everything we do starts with a team of great people. An experienced, local firm with a strong reputation for excellence, Renaissance makes selecting, training, and empowering people a top priority. We’re a firm that will challenge you, mentor you, and reward you for a job well done. We’re looking for people who can help us exceed clients’ expectations while accomplishing their personal and professional goals. If that’s you, let’s talk.
If you’re passionate about making a positive difference that extends beyond our industry, and are interested in contributing to our team’s success, we want to hear from you. Please visit our Career Center to view current openings and apply.
We believe in the process of employee development. We believe in the strength of our team and providing our employees with the tools they need to succeed. Renaissance Architecture’s emerging professionals program includes reimbursement for certain professional licenses, exam fees, and professional membership dues.
We see professional development as a strategic advantage for our growth by emphasizing its importance to current employees, the community, our clients, and of course the emerging professional – especially those nearing graduation and looking for a firm that will help them achieve licensure.
Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision & Life
- 95% Paid Employee PPO Medical Insurance
- 95% Paid Employee Dental Insurance
- 100% Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- 100% Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account with Firm Contributions
- Pre-tax Plans for Healthcare and Dependent Care Expenses
- Paid Time Off for Vacation and Illness
- Paid Holidays, Plus a Floating Holiday of Your Choice
- Work-Life Balance Programs
- Paid Time Off and Support for New and Expectant Parents
- 401(k) Matching Contributions
Connecting with your Team
- Annual Family Picnic
- Offsite Team Building Events
- Potlucks and Cook-offs
- Wellness Events and Challenges
- Halloween Costume Contest
- Community Service and Charitable Giving Opportunities