Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Client Relations and Program Management – Develops effective relationships with the client, consultants, and Renaissance Architecture team members in order to provide exceptional service and build a strong program.
- Project Management & Scheduling – Effectively manages own client projects and coordinates project scheduling for the team.
- Construction Document Production – Works with team members and the client to develop detailed construction documents that align with design intent and implement the assigned scope of work.
- Quality Control – Review documents for accuracy and completeness.
- EDUCATION: Professional Degree in Architecture required; license preferred.
- EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years; experience in a team focused environment that concentrates on developing the best results for the client. Prefer experience with volume building programs.
- TECHNICAL SKILLS: Experience designing and developing construction documents in AutoCAD and Revit.
Renaissance Architecture provides a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Renaissance Architecture, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.